Sunday, February 12, 2006

Home again, home again, jiggety jig

Kenai is back in the arms of the one she loves the most


Well, I guess I was initially trying not to announce to the world that Tim was in Fairbanks, but that didn't seem to work out. None the less, he got home safe and sound Friday night. And with freezing rain-no jumping. As a matter of fact, me and Jamison were the only ones doing the daredevil stuff. We got to slide down our hill in MY NEW CAR!!! on our way to pick up the girls from school. 3 complete spins in the Pilot was enough for any Moma to want to hang it up for the week. However an hour of an uninterrupted hot bath on Saturday washed away any accumulated stress and I'm a happy wife and Moma ready to face the Artic world-ice and snow and all!

I'm also excited it say that coming this next weekend, the "build up" for the Iditarod starts, so hopefully I'll have lots of new and interesting things and pictures to post. Let's face it, January was a little dry. I'm excited to get out and do some of the fun activities. So stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's a contest as to who looks the happiest, Tim wins.

The Cowan's said...

Glad you got home safely! See you soon.