Sunday, April 16, 2006

More moose on the loose


OK, I guess if I confess that I went out to dinner and a movie with my neighbor (whose husband is on a ship in the middle of the south seas) the very night Jamison got terribly sick, I might not convince you all that it's all "woe is me" all day long. But, I'm willing to sacrifice your pity so I can show you what we encountered on the way home.

On Northern Lights Blvd...a 4 lane busy road we came to a stop to allow 2 moose to cross the street and then head down the other side with traffic. The pictures aren't that clear, but you get the idea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your night out. This is really getting very a-moosing.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»