Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Morn

While it means showing the random junk lying around the house, I'm thrilled to show you the first Christmas morning pics of the kids. By the way, Jamison had a...(shhh)...accident...hence in the mismatched p.j.'s.




And then the girls reaction to knowing somehow, someway they might shoot an eye out...


but the most important gift to any good Santa....


(that would be Starbucks for anyone wearing glasses...)

Then ME getting wonderful hand painted pottery from each child-and my hubby!



There were presents with a lot of heart....


...and far searched gifts too!



Then the special suprises of Christmas morn...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, I can't tell what the final pics are! Laptops?!? Help a blind friend out. (though I DID see that Tim was getting Starbucks).

Jeanne said...

I thought Tim was joking about the rifles when I spoke to him. What an awesome dad! I was so jealous when my older brother got one and I didn't growing up. :) Go set some cans up in the trees in the backyard!

Anonymous said...

Great seeing my Kids and Grandkids having such a wonderful Chrismas. Best gift of all was safe return of Daddy. Wish we could have been there to enjoy with you all - maybe next year!! Love, Poppy