Saturday, January 09, 2010

New Year?

OK. I've been miserable at keeping up with the blog. But with Facebook filling in all the gaps, it's been hard to make myself come over here and update.

But, a New Year's resolution is to see to this more. Soo....let's update a bit...

Let's start simple. I'll grab a few pics and update.

Uh. Well. Easy one. Here's Frick and Frack at the National Arboretum. I think I mentioned this before. They do a great Christmas/Holiday set up which includes......TRAINS(yes, still a very big part of our lives)




Oh, here's a pic of the rest of us after running a Thanksgiving Day Run. Tim ran further than us girls, but I swear at this moment I can't recall the difference. Rest assured, he worked off more turkey than us girls.



Here's a great one of me and my newest sis-in-law and my mom. TDay dinner is nearly on the table. Happiness all around!



Here's a pic that I'm SURE the whole family will ask me to remove--however, I love it. Shows everyone (to include a ms. retha!-stephanie's mom) playing Texas Hold 'Em

And then came December...

No comments: