Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Birthday Boy

I feel a little bad not posting Jamison's birthday pictures earlier. I guess part of the problem is the party was more eat cake real quick and open presents kind of party.

We got an ice cream cake and put it on the front porch after the party. Best thing about being somewhere cold is your fridge space really expands during the winter. However, yesterday it warmed up into the 40's(!!!) and Jamison and I were forced to eat chocolate mint and red velvet ice cream cake for lunch.

Well, I guess I should say, Jamison had cake for lunch. Look and see.

Now that you've watched, I need feedback. Does the video come out OK? Does it take forever to load? Do you even bother to check them out? The idea of sharing little clip like this are great, but if it doesn't work well, then I'll either find another image hosting service or just not bother. Post on the comments or let me know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dona - I agree with Jeanne's comments, using our Cox internet connection was about the same. Great job - Grammy and I enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Dona-
The video of Jamison and the Halloween candy went great for me. This one, I can't even get to (it says there is an error and the monkeys are working on it). I will check again later.
I thoroughly enjoy your blog- I check it everyday and get a kick out of your experiences in Alaska. Please post everything you can.
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Dona,
The video loaded for me in about 30 sec's also. It was great although I don't remember if I had sound on or not I didn't hear anything. Keep up the good work. I have to ask, did Kenai eventually get some cake?

Anonymous said...

It only took a few seconds to load - a little grainy, byt Jamison was precious and I love hearing his little voice. If it isn't too much trouble, I sure enjoy the videos.

Momma

Anonymous said...

Dona-
That was awesome...as is your entire site! I was able to see it and hear it almost immediately...maybe it's been updated by now. Guess I'm always a bit behind! Such a precious video!!
Melissa