Sunday, July 06, 2008

The obvious...and a point of 'buziness'

The obvious? We are outta Eagle River and on our way to VA. I have window paint on the back window "AK2VA". After driving 16 hours, we are still in Alaska. Unreal.

The business? If you look to the right of this screen you see "Follow me on Twitter". Twitter is a program that allows you to use text messaging to communicate. Yeah, I know, it's a bit of a stretch...I know you all love us, but do you really want a minute by minute update? Well, if you are dying to know, here's the place to check it out. I have found it to be nice to be able to stop and text a quick note. You can get really crazy and have the texts sent to your phone, but I don't recommend....but it allows me to update when I don't have internet access.

however! Along those lines...please do not hold me responsible for misspelled words on my Twitter. The combo of sending out a quick message while surrounded by yelling children and an impatient husband equals poor elementary skills.

OK, enough business...will post pics soon.

No comments: