Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Just so we are all tracking...

O.K. so, if we let our homeowners insurance know that there is the potential for a bear to fling open our garage door and lick our dirty dishes all clean and then, ofcourse, continue the flinging thru our living room window whilst pulling the couch and family piano with it...we will be covered. Are you taking notes Brandon?

So, while I'm at it. I've been "googling" my past...yes, I know, dangerous...I realized a suprising number of friends are "un-googleable". To include myself. (no, I haven't written any books lately) sooo, here goes...

Dona Davis

"Dona Davis"

"Davis, Dona"

Davis, Dona


I realize by doing that, I open myself up to a sick world, but what if someone I have been dying to hear from has "googled" me in the middle of the night? Now they can find me...and besides (famous last word coming soon) how many people are out there looking for a Dona Davis?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO "U" DON'T LET YUR HO INS KNOW OF ANY POTENTIAL FOR A BEAR ENTERING YUR DOMICILE! "DON'T TELL!" DON'T ASK!"
THE GARAGE DOOR IS COVERED BUT YOUR COUCH AND DISHES ARE EXCLUDED UNDER THE "17 NAMED PERILS" FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY. (PERSONAL PROPERTY IS ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR HOUSE IF YOU TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN AND SHAKE IT!!)

LOVE,
THE INSURANCE LADY